Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Under these rules and regulations the term“Exhibitor” shall include all employees, servants and agents of any company, partnership, firm or individual to whom space has been allocated for the purposes of exhibiting. The term“Exhibitor” shall mean the exhibition referred to on the application and contract form. The term“Organiser” shall mean Udan Media & Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Exhibitors and Registrants (hereinafter also referred to as Applicants) shall be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set forth in this agreement and any changes must be made in writing and signed by an authorised oﬃcial of Organizer who shall have full power to interpret and to make or amend these rules, provided that such amendments and additions do not operate to diminish the rights reserved for the Exhibitor/Registrant under this contract/application, and shall not operate to increase liabilities of its Sponsors, Agents or Employees.
- Exhibitors are expected to comply with any building regulations and any and all Government rules and regulations.
- Attendance hours shall be controlled solely by Organizer who will specify hours etc.,.
- The publisher of the Catalogue, CD-ROM, Organizer, Sponsors, its Agents or Employees will not be responsible for any errors or omissions on copy prepared and submitted by the Advertiser or Exhibitor.
APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
- The execution of the Application and its receipt by the Organiser is deemed conclusive evidence of the Exhibitor’s agreement to pay the full fees due from that moment. The Application is non-cancellable by the Exhibitor. The Organiser shall reserve the right to refuse any application or any exhibit that an Exhibitor intends to exhibit at the Exhibition without disclosing to the Exhibitor any reasons therefore.
- The Exhibitor further acknowledges that the Organiser, having incurred expenses as the result of the contract/application, is not required to refund any of the fees agreed to on the reverse side of this contract and that the Organiser is also entitled to any unpaid amounts that may be owing by the Applicant to the Organiser.
ALLOCATION OF EXHIBITION SPACE AT VIRTUAL PLATFORM
- The Organiser shall allocate the space in accordance with the nature of exhibits or in any manner they may deem fit. The Organiser shall reserve the rights to change the space allocated to the Exhibitor at any time prior to the commencement of the Exhibitor and, to make such alterations as the Organiser may deem fit. Such changes shall be at the discretion of the Organiser and the Exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation as a result of such changes
USE OF EXHIBITION SPACE
- Exhibitors are only entitled to exhibit such products as are approved by the Organiser and the Exhibitors are to manage their exhibits with competent personnel during the opening hours of the Exhibition. The Organiser reserves the rights to refuse admittance to any visitor to the Exhibition to have access to the Virtual stand.
- The Exhibitors shall not display from any stand any card, advertisement or any other printed matter which either relates to or promotes a company, firm or individual which is not a bona fide Exhibitor at the Exhibition or which does not promote the Exhibitor itself.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The Exhibitor shall pay 100% of the charges payable by the Exhibitor under the Contract Form to the Organiser upon signing the contract form. In the event that the Exhibitor fails to pay the deposit within 30 days of signing of this contract, the Organiser reserves the right to reallocate the Exhibitor’s stand.
- The Exhibitor will not receive brand promotion until receipt of deposit.
- The Applicant further acknowledges that Organizer, having incurred expenses as a result of the contract/application, is not required to refund any of the fees agreed to on the reverse side of this contract and that Organizer is also entitled to any unpaid amounts that may be owing by the Applicant to Organizer.
BREACH OF CONTRACT AND WITHDRAWAL BY EXHIBITOR
- Where an Exhibitor cancels his space after the space has been confirmed at the Virtual Space or where an Exhibitor fails to meet the payment schedule notified to the Exhibitor by the Organiser the following cancellation charges shall apply and the relevant spaces shall be re-allocated.
- Once signed, this contract is final and binding. The full contract value must be honoured regardless of cancellation.
- If the Exhibitor fails to comply with the payment schedule notified to the Exhibitor by the Organiser, the total space cost payable by such an exhibitor shall become immediately due and payable.
- Should the Exhibitor or his agent upon request made by the Organiser at any time prior to the Exhibition fail to confirm he will be exhibiting his Exhibits at the Exhibition or should the Exhibitor fail to be Virtually present at the Virtual Platform During the Event or any other period as may be specified by the Organiser to the Exhibitor in writing) prior to the beginning of the Exhibition, such area may be otherwise disposed of in such manner as the Organiser shall determine in their absolute discretion. The dealing by the Organiser with the Exhibition space pursuant to this clause shall not release the Exhibitor from his contractual obligations or entitle him to a refund nor shall the Exhibitor lodge any claim against the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the venue /Platform and duration of the Exhibition if an exceptional circumstance so demands. In the event of change of venue and/or duration or cancellation of the Exhibition, the agreement to participate shall remain in force so long as the Exhibitor is informed at least a month before such changes will take place. In the event of a change of venue and/or duration or cancellation of the Exhibition, the Exhibitors shall not be entitled to any claim compensation in connection with their reservation for participation.
- Design/Implementation OF Virtual Booth/Stand
- All Exhibitors must abide by the rules and regulations and complete their Design/Implementation of the Booth by the date and time stipulated by the Organizer.
FAILURE OF SERVICES
The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss sustained by the Exhibitor directly or indirectly attributable to the cancellation, suspension or reduction of duration of the scheduled Exhibition from the period advertised or specified due to:
- Force Majeure
- Acts of War, Military Activity, Municipal Statutory or Civil Authority requisition.
- Fire, flood, typhoon excessively inclement of weather, earthquake, or a combination of the same.
- Damage caused by an aerial object or aircraft.
- Strikes or lockouts by workmen.
- Outbreak of Disease(s) and/or Epidemic(s). If the Exhibition is cancelled, reduced or postponed whether for the reasons set out above or otherwise then and in such event the charges paid to the Organizer or any part thereof may be refunded at the sole discretion of the Organizer to the Exhibitors but without prejudice to the Organizer’s right to appropriate the entire sum or any part thereof for expenses they have already incurred for the Exhibition.
- Failure due to Technical Error Or Glitch in the Software/Platform
- Failure of Internet Services at Exhibitor or Organizer End or any errors occurred in the Server of the Service Provider of the Platform.
- Any Technical Failure by which the Exhibitor Can’t be able to Join the Virtual Platform or His Booth or not able to manage the Booth Properly.